vrijdag 26 november 2010

redecoration of a showroom, part one





A few years ago I worked on an intensive redecoration of the showroom of the PR-company Unlimited PR in Amsterdam. Because it celebrated it's 10th anniversary this year, I did some finishing touches to enhance the festive feeling. The showroom is huge, on the ground floor of a big loft style building. I'm really happy with the result, the owner made the wise decision to have all the floors repainted by DRT vloeren. The big building jobs were done by the men of my favourite contractor Tools and carpenter Douglas van der Vugt built the beautiful mirrored shelves. I'll lead you through the story in a few posts.
the images above show the showroom before the latest renovation and the design that I made for the wall in the entrance.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten